As our company continues to grow, we are always looking for experienced employees to join our team.
Structural Steel Project Manager
- Responsible for managing, coordinating and administering projects from award through engineering / drafting, procurement, construction and contract close-out.
- Develops budgets and schedules, monitors and charts progress and initiates action to assure schedules are met and work is performed within budget.
- Resolves all problems encountered within contract scope and coordinates final turnover to the General Contractor / Client or Owner.
- Responsible for managing both complex projects as well as simultaneous managing several smaller projects.
- Generate Schedule of Values, track work in progress billings and use internal software reports to follow progress of projects.
- Visit jobsite as needed/required.
- Review contract conditions to ensure compliance with all contract terms.
- Coordinate with external engineering/detailing staff as well as field Foreman/Superintendents.
- Ensure subcontractors contracts and vendor agreements are in full compliance with contract, plans and specs.
- Contribute to the implementation and enforcement of the company erection and quality control procedures as well as all safety policies.
- Proficient with reading shop and erection drawings.
- 5 years experience in the steel industry that demonstrate knowledge of steel construction process
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Positive working relationship with construction team
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience in Fabtrol, Timberline/Sage a plus
Ahlborn Structural Steel, Inc. offers a generous benefit package including:
Apply for this job now
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- PTO – Personal Time Off
- Use of Company Vehicle